2.3.08



RESEARCH EXAMPLE 2
Above is more examples of my material scanned in. This particular scan is a image of a front and inside spread and displays many more qualities which i will incorporate into my designs. The main reason why this leaflet appealed to me is because the design had a structure that involved using a step by step system. In addition the front page scan has a layout idea that fits the idea for the direct mail piece due to its use of word and image in a simplistic manner. I intend to transfer this style into my ideas but produce a look which is original and communicative. The use of photography will be major part to the direct mail idea because it will act as a leverage to the online thing. Therefore particular images will need to be suitable to attract the right idea to jointhe army  importantly go on the website address. Lastly a modular format has been used and intend to also include this method into my working. 





No comments:

/